Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dairy Entry 5

Dear Diary,

Today is probably one of the saddest days of my life. I can’t believe my life is over. As you know we, the Franks, my family, and Mr. Dussel, have been in hiding for while. In fact, we have been hiding for over a year now. We have been so silent. I don’t know how this could have happened. Anyways, we got caught. I think that the robber told the Nazis. I am positive that the robber told the Nazis. There is no other way that we could have gotten caught. We were so silent and sneaky. Anyways, the Green Police gave us just a few minutes to pack. Sadly, I can't take you, diary, with me. They wouldn't let me. They would just throw it away if I packed you and when you were would have been found. So, this is good bye for me and you. Hopefully, somebody will find this diary. And if they do, I would wish that they share my story with the whole world, but only if they can. Well, I have got to go. It is my time to go and get shipped off and go to some camp. This is my time. So, farewell, forever.

Mrs. Van Daan

No comments:

Post a Comment