Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Diary Entry 1

Dear Diary

   I can't believe that there is a new family moving in with us. I heard that it was Mr. Frank’s family. Apparently Mr. Frank has a wife and two children. Margot and Anneke, Anne for short. Those two are Mr. and Mrs. Frank’s two children. I heard that Anne was 13 and Margot was just around Peter’s age. I take that back, Margot is just a little bit older than Peter. That is my son, Peter. Peter is 16. You know, maybe he, Peter, will have a little girlfriend by the end of this horrible adventure, hiding from the Nazis, known as the Green Police. Anyways, as I was saying, he might have a little girlfriend. Him and Anneke, or Anne, are only three years apart. He is 16 and she is 13. From what I heard, Anne is one beautiful young lady. And for your information, Peter is definitely one handsome young boy. It might work out between them two. You never know. It would be cute to see them two be little lovers. Well, I ought-to go now. I hear them coming, Mr. Frank and his family, they are coming right now. Good bye.

  -Mrs. Van Daan

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=active&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=587&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=U_f-8s4Juv_Y8M:&imgrefurl=http://www.annefrank.org/en/Anne-Franks-History/All-people/Auguste-van-Pels/&docid=2xNhHFiYZASHkM&imgurl=http://www.annefrank.org/ImageVault/Images/id_8751/width_340/height_340/aspectRatio_1/conversionFormatType_Jpeg/compressionQuality_80/scope_0/ImageVaultHandler.aspx&w=340&h=340&ei=j_LcTqjEIaGViAKf4-yKCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=187&sig=100295791337515751535&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=132&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&tx=10&ty=16

No comments:

Post a Comment