Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Diary Entry 3

Dear Diary,

Today, as I was, sewing, there were a ton of planes above us. They were sending bombs. One almost hit us!! We are SO lucky. We are so lucky that we didn't get hit. I was so scared to where I almost cried. It was one of the scariest things that have happened to me in my whole entire life. I can’t even imagine how the other people would have felt when they actually got hit. That must have been just absolutely dreadful. Just dreadful, I just can’t imagine. I have some more bad news. The robber again, for the second time. He heard us again. I know he did!! I think he knows that we are up here. I think he is going to go to the Green Police and tell them that there are some jews hiding up in this building and then we are going to be taken away. Let’s just sure hope not. There some good news though to this horrifying event. Hanukah came early this year. Anneke is so sweet. And generous too. In this horrible time of tragedy and dreadfulness, she made everyone a present. She made me shampoo. I feel so bad that I didn't get anything for her or even make anything for her. She even mad Peter something. She made him a razor. Actually think that she found it. Well I ought-to-go. I'm going to try out my new shampoo she made me. She apparently used soap and something else, I can't remember at this time. Well, good bye.

-Mrs. Van Daan

No comments:

Post a Comment