Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Diary Entry 4

Dear Diary,

You will never believe what happened last night!! My son, Peter, got his first kiss!!! He was on one of his little "talking sessions" with Anne in his room. I say that they were dates. And as she was leaving, he just totally kissed her. I am guessing now that they are now a couple now. They are so cute together. I wouldn’t be surprised when we got out of hiding there will be a new Mrs. Van Daan. Do you remember what I said in my first diary entry? Well, if you don’t then all I got to say is that I was right. Like I said in the beginning, they are only three years apart, it could possibly work between them two. Today the Green Police almost found us. It was all because of that stupid cat of Peters, Mouschi. He knocked a plate over. But then when Mouschi went out to the Green Police, the Nazis, the Green Police left cause they found out that the cat made all of that noise and they thought he, Mouschi, was up here all by himself.  So, that cat is now gone. He ran away, thank God!! Well I must be going now. Good bye.

-Mrs. Van Daan

No comments:

Post a Comment