Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Diary Entry 2

Dear Diary,

Today I told Anne my story about how boys were always coming in and out of my house. He, my dad always did worry about me when I was around boys. Speaking of dads, I can't believe my husband. He is always picking fights with me. It doesn't matter what it is. He got mad at me today. I didn't do anything harmful. I don't even know why he would have gotten mad!! Anyways, like I said, I didn't do anything harmful. I simply just gave Otto, Mr. Frank, a simple peck or kiss on the lips. Mr. Van Daan calls it a kiss, I call it a little peck. But anyways, it was stupid. It was just one tiny little kiss. It didn’t mean anything, I think. The only reason that he should have gotten mad about was me saying “where were you when I met Mr. Van Daan? If I would have known you, I would have definitely had stuck with you, instead of this slob here”. I do think that only that part was just a tiny bit out of line. But he didn’t need to get all worked up just about a stupid kiss.Well I got to go. Bye.

-Mrs. Van Daan

No comments:

Post a Comment